Stobox DS Dashboard
Just to remind you, the DS Dashboard is a SaaS solution, where we deploy the infrastructure for issuance and management of digital securities for our clients. The software runs on Stobox servers operated by Google Cloud and is structured as back end, front end, and smart contracts. Frontends are customizable for every client, while the backend architecture is being updated and upgraded by Stobox engineers. Thus, prior to the first client STO launch, it is vital to set up the backend architecture in the most scalable, resilient, and secure manner.
We are preparing the deployment of the first client’s DS Dashboard and forming client support and operational policies.Stobox Exchange
It is great to announce that the launch of the Stobox Exchange 0.9 is planned for June 2021
. Some of the extended functionalities will be locked, as we currently focus on the primary functionality of the exchange. We have temporarily extended the team of engineers to fast forward the development.
Meanwhile, we have completed the mobile UX/UI. Regarding mobile, for the time being, the exchange would be accessed via an adaptive website. The AppStore and GooglePlay Applications are planned for Q3 2021.
Prior to our planned Asian roadshow with the key team members.Operations:
- Building the ERC-20 x BEP-20 Bridge;
- Listing on Tier-1 Exchange - confirmed;
- Multiple interviews with potential engineers to support the core team;
- Updated Questionnaire and Product documentation;
- Updated SLA;
- Contacted and conducted conversations with:
- NFT Marketplace providers;
- Pentests & Security audit providers;
- Engaged a frontend engineer for DA Exchange.